Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Challenge

Check out my friends post:


"So I have this crazy idea and wonder who might want to take part in it?? First I will start with the back story.

Growing up during the holiday season my mom was always teaching us to give back to others by doing random acts of kindness to strangers. Every year there was one act of kidness we did from buying food for holiday dinners, to giving ornaments out to strangers in parking lots, to paying for the person behind yous coffee. Even the years where things were tight my mom managed to still keep this going. Looking back I know see that she was teaching us you can ALWAYS find a way to help someone and make their holiday season a little brighter...." -hangingoutinparadise



To find out what her and her kids will be doing this Christmas checkout the blog post here:


http://hangingoutinparadise.blogspot.com/2011/11/25-days-of-giving.html

No comments:

Post a Comment