Friday, July 15, 2011

Hey it's me!

Due to much prodding by a certain friend here I am entering the blogosphere... not sure that was a real word? Either way here I am, ready to spout my tips, tears and tantrums just for you!

Be aware it may take me awhile to reach adult level in my babble since my main source of conversation are my 3 year old twins. Who will also grab up some talk time on here because their 3 year old wisdom is just too cute... most days. And I can't forget the Princess of my house, my 1 year old daughter, who in fact responds to the name Princess. This can cause some confusion as our dog also is named Princess....Of course I do only have to an issue a command once and get two to obey!

Hmmmm...maybe I should have named everyone the same name...

Alright I will sign off for now and not ramble on, Good bye till I have something more interesting to say!

Check me out on facebook @ Faking Posh!
~ AR

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post... I love the mention of your multiple princesses!

    ReplyDelete