I try to be very health and environmentally safe when it comes to cleaning products. I feel like if a cleaning product makes me feel sick, lightheaded, or my kids can't eat it than it is not something we will keep in the house. This has essentially eliminated almost every cleaning product on the market, or if they fit this criteria they want $10 bucks for a pea sized container, which definitely does not fit in my skinny budget.
So I have started making my own Vinegar spray. It is simple to make, cheap and totally edible! ( yes, my kids have eaten it) Plus it's not bad for the environment!
Recipe for Unidentified Mess Spray:
All you need is water and vinegar ( I just use the cheap off brand vinegar). I use a recycled spray bottle but you can buy one at a hardware/ dollar store ( make sure you clean it out well before mixing your spray, and don't ever use a bottle that contained bleach, we don't want you to poison yourself!)