Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things!

Can I go a little Oprah today and share somethings I like?

 1. Shop at Home- Why do I love this site? Because I get freebies! They not only have a list of free samples but lately they have been partnering with Wal Mart and giving you 100% rebate on select items!
Here is a picture of a few of things I have gotten a full rebate on in the last couple of weeks:


Another thing I love, is the book "How to shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something For Nothing." By Kathy Spencer.
My friend suggested I read this book and it has sent me down the path of couponing and free stuff! I will almost never pay full price for anything now! Plus it give me the nudge I needed to start selling on Ebay, which has helped supplement our income.




And this brings me to my last "like," Amazon Mom! When you sign up, you get three months of Amazon Prime shipping, plus discounts through out their website! I just bought a box of 140 Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for $20.00 plus free shipping, which saved me about $15! With 1 consistent diaper user and 2 occasional users this helped our grocery budget a lot, plus I didn't even have to leave my house!

Those are it for today, my kids are causing destructive chaos and we have friends coming over later... better do the dishes before my husband gets home and thinks I have done absolutely nothing!







* disclaimer: I do recieve some compensation for some of these links but these are thoroughly my opinion and truely things I love! Check out my privacy policy here if you have any questions.*

No comments:

Post a Comment