Friday, September 23, 2011

Frugal Friday w/The Road to Debt Free

Good Afternoon everyone!  This is Ashly from The Road to Debt Free!  I was asked to do a guest post about making your own baby wipes!


I am a mother of four beautiful children.  As a big family we have to cut costs where we can.  I have a friend who made her own baby wipes.  I thought she was absolutely crazy to put in "all that time" doing something I could easily go to the store for!  Convience was my excuse basically.  So fast forward to the time around my son being born.  My friend made me a bucket of baby wipes as a gift and told me to keep the bucket so I could make my own.  (Yeah right!)  Then one day my son had a MASSIVE explosion and I ran out of wipes!   I talked to my friend and said okay I need to make some wipes b/c I have nothing else to use!  So here are the directions:

  • Pour 2 cups water with 1 1/2 tbsp. of baby soap (any brand) onto 1/2 roll paper towels.  Bounty select-a-size is best but Sam's Club brand also works.
To see a picture and my original blog post about this incident visit my OH NO!!!!!!!!!  Blowout post over at The Road to Debt Free!

Happy Frugal Friday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment